Why Elect Linda Farr?
I identify with YOU!
- We have a future in dietetics and nutrition that is filled with opportunities! I believe that our profession holds the key to resolving the most challenging food, nutrition and health issues of the world.
- We have boundless opportunities to address malnutrition, famine, refugee hunger, safety and sustainability of our food and water supply in this country and globally.
- We will universally be recognized, valued and compensated as independent practitioners and the definitive food and nutrition experts.
- We will expand our scope of practice and become influential policy makers, researchers, innovators, collaborators and educators in food, nutrition and health where nutritional genomics, artificial intelligence and technology drive personal nutrition, food and health choices.
- We will make sure that all physicians, healthcare providers and students take a food, nutrition or culinary medicine course and know who an RDN and NDTR are.
- We all have an important role to play in how that future evolves and I can lead the way!
WHAT LINDA BRINGS TO THE TABLE
I’m dedicated to our members and profession and I believe that together we have the power to create an organization that will bravely take you into the next decade of your practice in food and nutrition.
I’m a dynamic, bold and authentic leader who will inspire our members and lead organizational actions that produce tangible results for an ever-changing future.
I’m committed to our Academy strategic plan and the values that unite and elevate our profession: integrity, honesty, science, research, innovation, advocacy, professional competency and communication.
I'm optimistic and energized by our students and younger members who see the world in new ways. I want to open doors that will give them every opportunity to grow, innovate and shape the world.
"Pictures in this website contain groups I have participated with and do not represent an endorsement by the group or by individuals within the group."
I value and respect diversity and inclusivity.
A more diverse and inclusive profession will bring new ideas to the table and attract members who will extend our visibility, recognition and influence. We will be able to collectively create innovative ways to boldly change our challenges into opportunities.